Saturday, April 23, 2011

To Bank of America

Brad and Monique,

Is there something else missing from the mounds of paperwork I've sent? Someone named Toby called from an unknown number and won't give me any information about what's happening unless I provide him information about my account.

I'm not giving any information out over the phone for my own protection. Please let me know what's missing or please give Toby my email address so he can let me know. This has been the most ridiculous process. And what a complete waste of money for all the staff time that has been spent, the duplicate FedEx packages, the poor record keeping by Bank of America and the recorded phone calls that provide no information whatsoever.

On November 29, 2010, the same day they were requested, I emailed Monique two forms that were supposedly the final documents needed. Then nine weeks later I was notified that I needed to provide a Profit and Loss statement and that it could NOT be a Schedule C. Then two months later I was notified that it MUST be a Schedule C, along with my entire 2010 tax return, but only if it wasn't e-filed. Then I was notified that it COULD be the e-filed form 8879.

What can possibly be missing?

Can someone who knows what's going on please call me and stop sending the recorded messages. This is incredibly frustrating. It's been six months since I started the process. I really think the modification should be retroactive since it's taken you so long to process.

Please let me know what's going on.

Thanks,
Paula Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment